Alpine MRP-M1000

BoomBoxStereo
10+ year member

@woofergram
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine MRP-M1000 *WITH ENDCAPS*

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetic: 6-7/10

Mechanically: 9/10 (only because it is not BNIB, therefore it is not a 10/10)

missing Ground screw, but the bolt i have in there serves the same purpose.

missing one speaker output screw, again i used a smaller bolt and it worked.

DETAILS:

- mono subwoofer car amplifier

- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)

- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)

- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)

- subsonic filter (15 Hz, 24 dB/octave)

- Class D amp with MOSFET power supply

- CEA-2006 compliant

- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)

- speaker- and preamp-level inputs

- gold-plated screw terminals

- fuse rating: 25A x 4

- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended

- 15"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-9/16"D

Price:

$145 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is seperate from the price we decide on for this amp but i will work with you

Item Pictures:

VIDEO: Rockford Fosgate setup - YouTube

download-2-4.jpg

download-1-4.jpg

download-10-1.jpg

download-11-1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd person I've seen today post pics of an amp they are selling laying on concrete or asphalt... a for sure way to chip and scratch up the finish on it. The other one was on the craigslist with the quote: I'm a professional certified install and can install it for you as well. Dealing with home and car audio the first thing that comes to my mind when I see this is if he just lays it on the concrete to take photo's I wonder how it's been handled prior to the photos. Not saying the amp isn't in nice condition or that the asking price is not good, just saying if your going to sell something I would recommend taking photo's of it laying on nice carpet in the house, a couch, kitchen table, or hardwood floor it tends to make a buyer think it's been handled more carefully. That's all.

2nd person I've seen today post pics of an amp they are selling laying on concrete or asphalt... a for sure way to chip and scratch up the finish on it. The other one was on the craigslist with the quote: I'm a professional certified install and can install it for you as well. Dealing with home and car audio the first thing that comes to my mind when I see this is if he just lays it on the concrete to take photo's I wonder how it's been handled prior to the photos. Not saying the amp isn't in nice condition or that the asking price is not good, just saying if your going to sell something I would recommend taking photo's of it laying on nice carpet in the house, a couch, kitchen table, or hardwood floor it tends to make a buyer think it's been handled more carefully. That's all.
it's been handled carefully. i don't mistreat anything i purchase, it just doesn't make sense to- especially something that is costly.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

trade for a dd9500b motor and 15" basket?
no thanks RangerDanger

Funny how I agree with this, a bit picky, but it does make sense. Even though 99% of the world that would even consider buying someones used product over a classifieds add, wouldn't even have this on their minds, even though I feel what you're saying makes sense, if you're this picky, I don't think the classifieds is where you wanna shop.

Funny how I agree with this, a bit picky, but it does make sense. Even though 99% of the world that would even consider buying someones used product over a classifieds add, wouldn't even have this on their minds, even though I feel what you're saying makes sense, if you're this picky, I don't think the classifieds is where you wanna shop.
Agree with everything you just said. Again, just so everyone knows I placed this on the ground just to take the photo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.