Alpine MRP-M500 to this sub Alpine SWS-12D4 ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've got the 600wrms model. I paid $200 for it. I think I need to push it with a bigger amp or add another one. I was content for a while, but it just doesnt impress me much anymore. I guess that is what happens with virtually every material possession, but still. I could have done better for how much I spent. Like some stuff from Audioque or something like that.
wow where did you buy it from 200 for? i also have the 2011 600 rms version that i put in my boat and it sounds great with the mrp-m500 amp as well. but i bought it for like 135 price matched at best buy to amazon. u overpayed for it way too much lol... i payed 140 for the new 2012 1000rms version

This amp is $125.00 on amazon right now
One more question but still on same subject,sorta lol. What Gauge and brand of Amplifier Installation Kit ,unsure of the best for this set up
If that's your only amp, a knukonceptz cca four gauge kit would be fine. My step brother has an MRP500 on one.

wow where did you buy it from 200 for? i also have the 2011 600 rms version that i put in my boat and it sounds great with the mrp-m500 amp as well. but i bought it for like 135 price matched at best buy to amazon. u overpayed for it way too much lol... i payed 140 for the new 2012 1000rms version
Yeah, I was uneducated back then. haha. I bought it from a local shop. At least I was supporting the local economy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.