Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Civic96Lx
10+ year member

Formally 92OldsTrefeo
Alpine MRV-F345:

Choose an Alpine V12 amp for excellent audio quality and outstanding watt-per-dollar value. With many of the same high-grade components used in Alpine's flagship F#1 lineup, these amps have the flexibility for system building and the backbone for non-stop power output.

The MRV-F345 4-channel amp produces 75 watts RMS per channel — perfect for driving most component systems or high-quality coaxial speakers. The clean power output allows the speakers to produce the fine detail and nuance that'll separate your system from the rest of the pack. In bridged mode, the versatile MRV-F345 delivers 300 watts from channels 3 and 4 (perfect for running a sub), while you can use channels 1 and 2 to drive the front speakers.

I used this for a year or so. It has a paint scuff on its side, but is in great condition. Strong amplifier for any set up. I had the OG box at one point and the bench wattage was around 95rms per channel.

125Shipped

I have more posts than you do.. I'm more than certified. Bump
More posts or not, I want to know if it's yours before I buy it. I'm sure everyone can agree with me when I say that if there were username and pics together there would be more interest in your posts, or at least one extra PM shot your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...