alpine rockford pioneer dilemma

ighettoboyi
10+ year member

Shot Caller
I went to a local ebayer to buy a CDA-9830 Alpine for 230. They were out of stock and I really wanted to get something that day. They had the Pioneer DEH-P7600MP for 225 and the Fosgate RFX-9320 for 240... They're not sure when they're gonna get more alpines in...should I just go ahead and opt for one of the others? is the rockford worth the money? do their motorized faces break? can the pioneer's 2.2v compare to the alpines 4v? if you guys suggest something i might go out and get something tomorrow. I dont want to wait the whole weekend.

I haven't owned either, but I would pick the Pioneer myself. The boards I frequent have the holy trinity of HU's to be Alpine, Eclipse, and Pioneer. I have experience with Pioneer in the past and they have always been quality products.

Do they have any Nakamichi's? No one can ever say anything bad about those besides the looks...

Hope this helps...

I'd go for the Pioneer then. Check out the Eclipse's they have... Nice HU's as well and some should be in same price range for sure...

If you are in a hurry and the alpine is out of stock, get the pioneer. I doubt you will be disappointed. Ofcourse, if you happen to visit an Eclipse dealer, I would strongly suggest checking them out as well....very nice sounding decks.

I totally agree with some of the comments above. Buy local, get a warranty, support the loacl guys who slave on vehicles for people that blow things up themselves sometimes and of course, buy an Eclipse.

I totally agree with some of the comments above. Buy local, get a warranty, support the loacl guys who slave on vehicles for people that blow things up themselves sometimes and of course, buy an Eclipse.

I REALLY like this guy. At least its still good to know that some people out there still appreciate what we do. And the fact that we do have overhead,etc...

Your welcome by anytime. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif Not that anyone else on here isnt...

--Don

Oh well the ebayer got more 9830's in fast and I got it. Installed it this morning, I like it a lot. My only complaint is the display is really hard to read in the daytime. Other than that the sq is way better than my old kenwood.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.