Alpine SPX-F13M Component Set - Scanspeak/Vifa

Participant count
  • Participant list

baronkatz
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Hello Everyone. I have a component set I would prefer to trade rather than sell. I am looking for one of the following to trade for:

Infinity Beta

Scanspeak Discovery

Alpine SPX-137A

I know any of those should fit my car. The tweeters on these SPX-F13M are too big for my car. This stuff is right under the F1 Status and very close.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All of the items are in great working condition and have not been used since I bought them used. The woofers are actually from the F17M but are the SAME exact woofers that are used in the F13M.

Speaker diameter 5.25"

Driver configuration 2-way

Woofer size (inches) 5.25" m

Nominal (RMS) output power 60 Watt

Max (RMS) output power 240 Watt

Response bandwidth 35 - 35000 Hz

Input impedance 4 Ohm

Bass Engine Ready

28mm Tuned Chamber Soft Dome Tweeter (x2)

Custom Cast Aluminum Frames

Integrated Spider Landing & Vented Heat Transfer Plate

Low Resonance Multi-roll Surround (LRMS)

Wood Fiber Woofer Cone

Ultra High Quality 2-way Crossover

On/Off Axis Compensation

Bi-Wire Input and Selectable Tweeter Attenuation

Low distortion T-Drive Magnet System (Wf/Mid)

Airflow Optimized Dual-Flare Pole Vent

These are all Scanspeak/Vifa units that are Made in Denmark. The tweeters are some of the smoothest ever made. The build quality is insanely good, I haven't seen too many speaks with this kind of build quality.

Price:

WTT, if no one has what I am looking for, I am willing to sell if you want to name your price.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be included in trade or purchase.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26550184View attachment 26550182View attachment 26550183View attachment 26550176View attachment 26550178View attachment 26550179View attachment 26550180View attachment 26550181

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm local to you. PM me what you're looking to get for them. I honestly don't know what those are worth anymore...but I am looking for a high end set of 5.25s. I don't have anything to trade that you'd be interested in though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.