alpine type r owners

trevor87
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
GEORGIA
ok anyone who has or has heard a alpine type r 12" sub either 1 or 2 plz give me ur opinion of what u thought about it and tell me if its loud and if they hit hard just tell me wat yall think about them casue i might buy one or two.

They're almost unbeatable for 95 bucks...little louder than the Adire Shiva, but I prefer the Shiva's SQ.

Would also compare them with an eD Kv.2, although I haven't heard one.

i fyou got a cartoys near you, the have the 2004 10" for 99 bucks, at least in the dfw area. I decided to go with type r, mostly cause i have a git card there, and i really like the SQ for the price. Good luck

Matt

yea, "unbeatable" in terms of well balanced sql. if you just want spl i think you can find plenty more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ahem solo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.