alpine type r owners

They're almost unbeatable for 95 bucks...little louder than the Adire Shiva, but I prefer the Shiva's SQ.
Would also compare them with an eD Kv.2, although I haven't heard one.
I'm not seeing them on Ikesound for $95.....maybe I'm too late?

I'm assuming that's for the older version Type R. Anyone heard or know much about the changes for the new Type R? Is the new Type S = to the old Type R? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I have 2 10" Type R's sealed. They are downfiring in a silverado extended cab. Overall, i have been very happy with the sound quality of these subs. They arent as deep as some other 10's, but the higher end bass frequencies are flawless. I only send about 500 to both right now, but at first, i was giving them 800 and they handled it very well.

I have the last generation of Type R's....not the new one, btw

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif man look im sick of all the hate on how loud ALPINE 05' alpine can get for the money, man forget that ,just give them they props yo, the 05's get loud regardless how much they cost , they r tight subs and cant say enuff about SQ. if you can get guys hitting 140's and up with type r's then doesnt that say enough bout how loud they r, im get mine metered, though when ur girlfriend says turn it down when the volume is a quarter of the way up , then i think the case is closed.....

headunit: PIONEER P80mp

AMP: Memphis 16-st1000d- 1 ohm

SUBS: 2 ALPINE 05'z

CAP: 1 farad RF Digital CAP

SPAEAKERS: 420w pioneer 6x9's: and yes they scream.

2 sets of tweeters: front and back,

FRont: ALPINE 6.5 : 350w Component set

i have two of them in a ported box...(see sig) they sound awesome and i only have 250watts goin to each. gettin a new amp soon pa a1800db. anyone with 2 10s been metered? im hopin i'll get close to 130 with my current setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.