ALPINE TYPE-R SPR-60C vs. ROCKFORD FOSGATE POWER T2652-S component systems

Participant count
  • Participant list

drakeTHErake
10+ year member

Anyone know anything about these? Which component syetem is better for sq, durability, loudness etc...? I know that they are pretty evenly matched components and I've read good things about both. They are probly some of the best components you can buy in their price range, yes of course focal and those kinds of brands will be better but they also are super expensive.

I've installed the Rockford power series 6x9's and they sounded great just off of HU power. The only alpine ones I've heard are the type s and they screamed but weren't very clear. My money goes to rockford only because I have experience with their speakers and they impressed.

I've installed the Rockford power series 6x9's and they sounded great just off of HU power. The only alpine ones I've heard are the type s and they screamed but weren't very clear. My money goes to rockford only because I have experience with their speakers and they impressed.
In Alpine's defense, the type S speakers retail for $100 and the SPR-60C retail for $300. So I would assume they sound very different. So I think you are comparing apples to oranges in a way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.