AMP CHOICE?? or amps?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
ok so i just built a new fiberglass box that is molded to the roof of my dodge ram 1500 2005 and it has 2 100 rms 6x9's, 2 500rms (supposedly) audiofile supertweeters, and 1 8 inch kicker cvt sub. i am wanting to maybe include the 2 5 way kenwood 110 rms 6x9s in the front in the mix. i have an old p300 rockford fosgate that can run the 8 inch but what for the tweeters and 6x9s? i also have a crossover that i could throw in there...

P.S. i have a second battery in the back wiring not a problem.

i am not wanting to drop more than 180 on an amp, so whatever i can get that will push what i have hard, i want.

depends on impedance of the speakers , sounds like you want to run actice ,so you ned at least a 4 channel ,run the 6x9s on 2 channels in stereo at 2 ohms and the tweets off the other 2 at 4 ohms . ii can do a american bass ph 3100 for 170 shipped new .ask some of the other vendors here also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.