Amp got rained on smoke and loud popping

Call them and see if they will Honor it man. Just a phone call. No one here can state other wise with exception from what they have experienced as well as myself. If you do not have the original box and packaging.. 99.99% of the manufacturers WILL NOT accept for any kind of return or warranty just on that alone
Gotcha I just made this to see what others would think and currently I’m in school so I can’t call currently well def make a call in a few hours tho

Gotcha I just made this to see what others would think and currently I’m in school so I can’t call currently well def make a call in a few hours tho

I think you have a chance after reading this. You might have to pay a deductible.

Screenshot_20221130-102710_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...