Amp needed for these speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

djdownfawl
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NJ
Hello,

I have a set of Hertz DSK 130 for the front and a set of Hertz HCX 690 for the rear.

I am looking to power these with either 1 or 2 amps and I am unsure about what amp/s should I go for.

Can somebody please help me out so that I can get maximum potential out of these speakers.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to get the Cadence.

But I am not sure if its enough to power all the fronts and the rears. Aren't the Hertz speakers I have are 4 ohms? Is the Cadence enough to power all of my hertz?

Thanks

I currently have the ARC 300.4 amp.. will this be enough to power my fronts and the backs (DSK 130s and HCX 690)?

ARC 300.4 puts out 90 x 4 @ 4 ohms.

Please advise.

It should work you can always bridge all 4 channels for the fronts and run the backs off the deck but if you need the backs loud to then run them all off the amp if its not loud enough then get a bigger amp

I dont know what the problem is but when i connect all 4 channels individually, the rear speakers' bass is very week.

Another question: connecting the ARC 300.4 as 4 channels to front and backs.. that gives out 90 x 4 .. now the DSK 130 being 60W RMS.. will the 90W out of ARC burnt them?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.