amp rack

Participant count
  • Participant list

newb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Im building a plain and simple amp rack (single carpeted mdf board) that's going to be mounted on the backseats of my civic hatchback. My question is, how would I hide the wires and make it a clean install? The amps have end caps to cover the wires on the amp, but how would I run the wires to the amp? Please give me some ideas. Thanks.

Drill holes large enough for the wire to fit in to on the board. Run the wires under the board and up through the hole //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

here's mine...just like you want to do....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.