Any new NAVs for 2008?

m48xhp
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Exclusive
I have an Eclipse AVN-7000 and have been considering a double din for a long time. i like the avic-z series the most, but nothing is getting me jumping out of my seat to purchase it or any other DD nav over my avn7000.

Does anyone knoe of any new good (preferalbly HDD based) DD nav systems coming out later this year or early next?

id like to think pioneer would change a few things to make the avic-z3 nicer, and i am still expecting an upgrade from the avn5495.

ive looked at kenwood and alpine also and dont see much i really like.

Z2 is a great way to go.

I have a D3 and the only complaint I have is the DVD Nav..

If it was HD like the z, it would be godly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The B200 from Alpine is the latest thing I can think of as far as navs. That actually docks inside the W205 and soon W505. Worthy investment seeing how it can be portable and still be used in conjunction with the W205. The B200 also comes with built in bluetooth for music and calling. The POIs in the B200 have the phone numbers listed as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.