any safe way to remove/cut body bond material?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ntense702
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Las Vegas
well when I got my body kit installed and painted I had the front end molded (big mistake). so today I tried to install my new altezza headlights and come to find out in order to remove the stock headlights the whole front end has to come off to get to the main bolts behind them. so anyways is there anyway I can remedy this situation and cut/remove the molding, cause my stock headlights look like

sh!t //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

did they use fiberglass to mold the body kit to the car, epoxy or just plain bondo.

bondo will soften up with paint striper. the other two will have to be cut off. i think.

try to find where the gap would be and tape it and use a cut off tool and cut threw the material, i say use the tape so ur paint is less likely to chip

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.