Anyone ever try this on their tires?

Forgot how anal you are about calling wax, "wax" and polish, "polish"! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I used Meguires Cleaner "Wax" to remove it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
There you go. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

UPDATE:

I have driven around for 3 days now with absolutely no spin-off what so ever! I even had it going 85-90 for about an hour and a half all together yesterday. I couldn't believe it.

The next test will be after the next rain to see how it holds up...

so no spin off after an overniter? time to retire my armor all tire foam, major spinoff and AZ dust seems to just stick to it
It stays a little tacky, so it may pick up some dust, but definitely NO SPIN-OFF!!!

I'll let you know how it holds up after a rain or a wash...

I can't remember the name, but I use the stuff thats kinda got a purple color to it.... I put it on with a foam applicater thats kinda got a curved "sidewall" shape to it.... I only put it on when I get to Carshows and I know I'm gonna be parked for a few hours, that way it sets up and drys... It lasts longer and I don't get spin off...

Its helped me win more 1st place trophies than I can shake a stick at... I use that and a lot of Quick Detailer spray...

I can't remember the name, but I use the stuff thats kinda got a purple color to it.... I put it on with a foam applicater thats kinda got a curved "sidewall" shape to it.... I only put it on when I get to Carshows and I know I'm gonna be parked for a few hours, that way it sets up and drys... It lasts longer and I don't get spin off...
Its helped me win more 1st place trophies than I can shake a stick at... I use that and a lot of Quick Detailer spray...
I used the aerosol can, so there was some over spray, but it came right off with some Poorboy's World Spray and Wipe and a microfibre towel. I'm gonna look for the liquid spray bottle version and use it with an applicator. I think I have the same one you do. Its got a hard bright yellow foam handle with a softer black foam curved area.

I think I have the same one you do. Its got a hard bright yellow foam handle with a softer black foam curved area.
Thats the one...

I have a big tote that I keep all my cleaning supplies and tools in; In it, I have a few plastic bags, like you get from wal-mart or HomeDepot, that keep the applicaters in... That way don't get all over everything....

I also have a ton of those Microfiber towls.....

I have them collor coded as such...

White ones for my Paint,

Yellow are for my Rims

Blue for my Engine Compartment

Red for anything inside the truck

Orange ones for anything else...

Thats the one...
I have a big tote that I keep all my cleaning supplies and tools in; In it, I have a few plastic bags, like you get from wal-mart or HomeDepot, that keep the applicaters in... That way don't get all over everything....

I also have a ton of those Microfiber towls.....

I have them collor coded as such...

White ones for my Paint,

Yellow are for my Rims

Blue for my Engine Compartment

Red for anything inside the truck

Orange ones for anything else...
You, my friend, have OCD!!! lol!!!!!!!!

1 thing I have found is if you clean your tires with a ruff pad and some gojo orange, before you do the wet it will stay on for about 1 week longer then not cleaning them. It will clean all the grundge off that just a soap wont do and hold better.

1 thing I have found is if you clean your tires with a ruff pad and some gojo orange, before you do the wet it will stay on for about 1 week longer then not cleaning them. It will clean all the grundge off that just a soap wont do and hold better.
I use Wesltey's Bleach White and a medium stiffness nylon brush. You can see it working before you even touch it with the brush. Best stuff I've ever used, been using it for about 13 years now.

by the way, love the Bill Cosby thing. Laugh every time I see you post!

You, my friend, have OCD!!! lol!!!!!!!!
Why cause I'm a bit Picky about how I clean my bucket???

You pay over 5K for paint, almost 3 K for Rims and tires, then come back and do about another K in bodywork, do a buncha **** to your interior and see if you don't get a bit picky... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What really made me do get that picky about what gets used on what is, a friend of mine at a show, had a rag with something on it laying next to his Truck, his G/F picked it up and started wiping down his new custom paint job and not only did it have some really itty bitty small chuncks of gravel and dirt in it to act like some sandpaper, it had some engine degreaser or some **** that pretty much ate his paint after the gravel scuffed it...

I was like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif Holy F$ S#*T......

I gotta find something to put all my stuff in and figure out a system to make sure the wrong cleaners, don't get on the wrong stuff...

So, thats how I came up with it....

Why cause I'm a bit Picky about how I clean my bucket???
You pay over 5K for paint, almost 3 K for Rims and tires, then come back and do about another K in bodywork, do a buncha **** to your interior and see if you don't get a bit picky... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What really made me do get that picky about what gets used on what is, a friend of mine at a show, had a rag with something on it laying next to his Truck, his G/F picked it up and started wiping down his new custom paint job and not only did it have some really itty bitty small chuncks of gravel and dirt in it to act like some sandpaper, it had some engine degreaser or some **** that pretty much ate his paint after the gravel scuffed it...

I was like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif Holy F$ S#*T......

I gotta find something to put all my stuff in and figure out a system to make sure the wrong cleaners, don't get on the wrong stuff...

So, thats how I came up with it....
I know what you mean, I honestly had a friend that did his car up. And he was very picky on the products he used and how everything was put on etc. He had alittle duffle bag, that had little dividers in it to keep everything apart

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.