Anyone have a Bluetooth enabled HU and comments?

We had a Pioneer 700Bt for about a week and then switched to a X993. Our experience was the same as nineball commented above concerning the Kenwoods Parrot system. The Pioneer unfortunately did not meet our expectations.

I have a Clarion CZ509, i love it. In fact it connects so **** good that i was driving my wifes truck on the highway back from the shop, she was in the car with the Clarion listening to music. My cellphone was connected to the car for 90% of the trip back home, which was weird because id get a call and shed talk to the person through the car instead of me talking over my actual phone! I forgot about the **** Bluetooth until i was wondering why i kept answering my phone and couldnt hear anyone talking! Lol i figured it needless to say and thought it was a kick. Reception, clarity and adjustability is OUTSTANDING. Got my microphone mounted on the steering column on the part that stays still(usually where the hazard button is on Chevys) and its a good place for it, only problem i have is i CANT synchronize my phone book to the receiver but for what it does very well and havent had problems with it at all I dont care about seeing a name isntead of a phone number display on screen, hell i just look at my phone anyway when it rings.

LOVE IT!

Heres a HUGE review i did on mine for Sonicelectronix.com, just go to this link and click on the review of it.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17910_Clarion+CZ509.html

Also to let you know i got a Pioneer DEH-6100BT and the Bluetooth on that *****! Its installed in my wifes truck so i dont have to worry about dealing with it, but still don't like using it id rather use my speakerphone on my cellphone! The Wife just uses her Bluetooth earpiece instead of the Pioneer bluetooth.

I was happy with my Alpine 9884 and 9886 but the quality of the connection seems better with my Pioneer PRemier DEH 980BT. The only thing that has irritated me has been, depending on which phone IVe used at various times, some will link with the head unit without me having to do anything, some I have to do it manually every time. That's the way it is with my LG right now so I got lazy and don't even use the bluetooth that much even though it otherwise works fine.

whats a parrot system? I have a JVC with a mic mounted on the windshield right by the rear view mirror and it works GREAT!!!
parrot is a company that makes a variety of bluetooth adapters and systems which can be integrated into factory pieces. they are pretty much the best company around as far as quality of products.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.