Anyone in or around Nashville?

It rained like f'n crazy today. Thunder shaking the whole house.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

any discount on out of staters coming to visit lol
I'm not sure man. He's always pretty good on prices.

It rained like f'n crazy today. Thunder shaking the whole house. 

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I'm not sure man. He's always pretty good on prices.
Theres no comps in florida so i was considering a ride to TN next season and check some serious stuff out. Be cool to see some new things

Hey buck, you going to the meca world finals in october? I'm thinking of visiting that weekend.
Probably not. I've only been to one comp, and I didn't even enter. I was just there. If I have time and 12 Gauge goes, I might.

Born & raised in Nashville/Ashland City/Clarksville area.

Worked at Hifi Buys for several years & enjoyed the music scene there. I had the privilege to work with several producers, musicians & other music fanatics who wanted the best for their ride... Now I'm in Florida working as a Manu rep for Focal, Arc Audio, Hushmat & Wet Sounds..

Worked at Hifi Buys for several years & enjoyed the music scene there. I had the privilege to work with several producers, musicians & other music fanatics who wanted the best for their ride... Now I'm in Florida working as a Manu rep for Focal, Arc Audio, Hushmat & Wet Sounds..
I shot trap up in Clarksville.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Orly? Double post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...