Anyone in or around Nashville?

i'm in portland tn.i have changed cars the other day and need a more compact sealed 10 or 12" sub that will handle 1000w rms.if ya know anybody lookin for an re sx in a custom double faced baltic birch box thats double aero ported in 2.5 cubes tuned to 36 htz,let me know.box and sub look brand new.sub is barely broken in.or if you know anyone that will do a straight up trade for a 10 or 12" sub in a sealed box.box is allso black carpeted.looks very nice.this is the first car that i have had that has a premium sound system in it.so i'm kinda confused on how to retain door speakers,lose the factory sub.maybe your audio store can help ?

i'm in portland tn.i have changed cars the other day and need a more compact sealed 10 or 12" sub that will handle 1000w rms.if ya know anybody lookin for an re sx in a custom double faced baltic birch box thats double aero ported in 2.5 cubes tuned to 36 htz,let me know.box and sub look brand new.sub is barely broken in.or if you know anyone that will do a straight up trade for a 10 or 12" sub in a sealed box.box is allso black carpeted.looks very nice.this is the first car that i have had that has a premium sound system in it.so i'm kinda confused on how to retain door speakers,lose the factory sub.maybe your audio store can help ?
What exactly are you asking how to do? Sometimes those premium sound systems can be a ***** because they are integrated into the car.

i want to keep the factory door speakers hooked up to the factory amp when i go aftermarker hu,eliminate the sub,put my zx1000.1 and my own sub in.its an 09 eclipse with the RF factory system in it.

i want to keep the factory door speakers hooked up to the factory amp when i go aftermarker hu,eliminate the sub,put my zx1000.1 and my own sub in.its an 09 eclipse with the RF factory system in it.
Not 100% sure, but I think you will have a separate amp factory amp powering your speakers (not part of the factory h/u). Unless you bypass this amp, then your factory speakers will always run off it. Now idk for sure about your vehicle, but that's what I've seen with a few of these. In other words, you should be fine. To disconnect the factory sub, just take it out or unplug it.

i have done some research on my car and have found out that if i bypass amp,i'll have to rewire the rear door speakers.amp on this car is under the glovebox.

i have done some research on my car and have found out that if i bypass amp,i'll have to rewire the rear door speakers.amp on this car is under the glovebox.
Don't bypass the amp then. I would just put the new h/u in and then leave the factory amp and door speakers alone.

ok,so if i get the right wiring harness that will let me keep the door speakers hooked up to the factory amp,then all i need to do is splice into factory remote wire and run it to my amp that i'm putting in so it will turn off and on with aftermarket hu .is this correct ?

ok,so if i get the right wiring harness that will let me keep the door speakers hooked up to the factory amp,then all i need to do is splice into factory remote wire and run it to my amp that i'm putting in.is this correct ?
Yep that sounds good. I think it should work that way.

allright man,thanks for your help and remember if anyone is interested in the re sx 12" and box combo,let me know.i will be willing to take a loss no problem.

Finally finished making everything cosmetically sufficient. Now i just need to fabricate some cool looking battery post covers. I'm thinking of using bottle tops lol.

Sorry to hear that the 21 isn't healthy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

For me it's now time to save up for a H/O alt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Finally finished making everything cosmetically sufficient. Now i just need to fabricate some cool looking battery post covers. I'm thinking of using bottle tops lol.Sorry to hear that the 21 isn't healthy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

For me it's now time to save up for a H/O alt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Ya the 21 is gone. Sold it yesterday. Are you going to do an Iraggi alt.?

I was considering it since they are local. Though it seems not everyone approves of their business.

I got quoted 415 by EA down in AL. But with my car, i doubt i'll be able to install myself. So install on top of that. Probably looking around 700-800. Thats a pretty scary number for me.

I was considering it since they are local. Though it seems not everyone approves of their business. I got quoted 415 by EA down in AL. But with my car' date=' i doubt i'll be able to install myself. So install on top of that. Probably looking around 700-800. Thats a pretty scary number for me.[/quote']

Ya I've heard many things, and I've actually emailed him about it before. He seems like a nice guy to me, and I know a bunch of people who have his alts. I'm probably going to go with him when I get my alt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...