anyone know anything about FI?

So What is FI? I would like the website, maybe I can order somethign. they make T-shirts right? ya my search button works, but it seems too easy to use it. I'll just post in this thread, and if this thread dies I'll make another thread asking about it.

i took a power inverter and put a ripped up 8 in a coffee can and entered it in the local highschool after class showdown and took first..beat that

Wow I missed alot, I go out of town for a week to go to the UF vs UGA tailgate party, errrr......I mean football game, and this is what happens.

Ok lets see if I can help.

Fi Car Audio Website

http://www.ficaraudio.com

They make subwoofers, shirts, hats, and barstools.

Ummm, whatelse

You can buy direct from the website, shipping is included in the Cont US.

And I hear one of the guys that does Tech Support for them is supersexy!

they make barstools?! Holy crap, if your serious I'm buying 4! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Wow I missed alot, I go out of town for a week to go to the UF vs UGA tailgate party, errrr......I mean football game, and this is what happens.
Ok lets see if I can help.

Fi Car Audio Website

http://www.ficaraudio.com

They make subwoofers, shirts, hats, and barstools.

Ummm, whatelse

You can buy direct from the website, shipping is included in the Cont US.

And I hear one of the guys that does Tech Support for them is supersexy!
who nick??

and i want some dam barstools fewl!

subwoofers are the only thing on the site right now, that is the most important thing, everything else will be up soon, along with yes, BARSTOOLS!

Man these Fi barstools I have here are tight! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif They are the ones from finals!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.