Anyone know if the 9887 is going to get replaced soon?

There's always the option of encoding in Apple Lossless which sounds pretty much identical to CD.
I have always done my ipod stuff at a friends home but recently started doing it on my computer. If you have the time could you elaborate? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

apple lossless is not really compatible with anything but ipod lol so enjoy recoding your music when you want to put it on any other media player.

apple lossless is not really compatible with anything but ipod lol so enjoy recoding your music when you want to put it on any other media player.
That may be but guess what, I don't want to put it on any other player.

I have always done my ipod stuff at a friends home but recently started doing it on my computer. If you have the time could you elaborate? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
i am going to guess that you never changed any of the encoding settings in itunes based on your response. here is what you do:

open itunes -> edit -> preferences -> general -> import settings

select the method of import (wav, mp3, lossless, etc). for anything other than wav/lossless you can choose the encoding rate up to 320kbps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.