Anyone know where to get the new orion xtr pro's?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jz976
10+ year member

Michigan
id like to find a pair of the Xtr pro 15's...dual 4ohms...I have the old style hp series 12's but they only cost me 100 a piece im tryin to find the new 15's for around the same price but i cant find them online for any less that like 180 a piece.....help out if you can thank you !

word do you think they are even as good as the hp series... im giving my 12's 600wrms and they are rated for 500....but they slam hard as hell

So can anyone find these cheaper than 180?? And do you guys think the new orion line of subs will still rock like the older subs or did directed put them in the toliet ?

they are really nice and have been out for a bit, just hard to get ahold of. i would have to check on pricing, but they are right under the hcca line. we sell the **** out of the cobalt line.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.