Anyone still using Soundsplinter???

These rl 's were the same as the tc epic with diff cone design

They were supposed to come out with new drivers that were total epic clones with logo

At one time I had 4 signed 12"s. Kick myself for selling them all. I had 2 Rl-i 8" in my wife's car and she loved them. Hasn't really liked anything else I've put in her car since, lol.

Not sure if many of the "noobs" will know what these were, lol.

I have 4 Orphan 8's in my wagon and a rl-i8 tucked away in my closet.
I never did end up with any of the orphans as much as I wanted them. Let me know when you want to come off that RL-I 8" though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Here's a few pics of my RL-i 8 and Orphan's.

2VcIjvP.jpg

MGlZxzd.jpg

sRpjzHD.jpg

ZanYmn8.jpg

At one time I had 4 signed 12"s. Kick myself for selling them all. I had 2 Rl-i 8" in my wife's car and she loved them. Hasn't really liked anything else I've put in her car since, lol.
Not sure if many of the "noobs" will know what these were, lol.
sure they will. off the shelf mid-level tc sounds drivers with a different logos, and those stupid Pepsi can cones.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.