anyone try this hu yet?

Participant count
  • Participant list
terrible reviews. looks like nice insides with a cheap build quality. i could dig it though lol

You read the 3 amazon reviews and went with it? All 3 of them sounds like it's written by incompetent idiots.

That being said, the Pioneer looks alright, lots of functions packed into a single DIN but it is not Pioneer's primary model for the US (I think it's for Latin America and UAE). It only has ONE set of 4v preamp outputs so gotta take that into consideration if you plan on adding amplifiers. Here's a better link for details

Pioneer UAE - Car Entertainment, Home Audio & Video, Headphones, DJ Products

You read the 3 amazon reviews and went with it? All 3 of them sounds like it's written by incompetent idiots.

That being said, the Pioneer looks alright, lots of functions packed into a single DIN but it is not Pioneer's primary model for the US (I think it's for Latin America and UAE). It only has ONE set of 4v preamp outputs so gotta take that into consideration if you plan on adding amplifiers. Here's a better link for details

Pioneer UAE - Car Entertainment, Home Audio & Video, Headphones, DJ Products[/quote

i only said that cause it has terrible reviews, wasn't commenting on the product because I've never seen it or used it. almost all amazon reviews are written by fools. i love pioneers, but they do feel cheap. i like cheaper outsides if it has awesome guts. like stated before i could dig it.

Looks nice for the price, the last model they had similar to that was a single din small screen media deck, overpriced and didn't do well. Bout time they came out with a new generation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.