Anyone used the Boston Component speaker RC620?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Acid
10+ year member

CA
Looks like Boston isn't such a popular brand but I snooped around and found quite a number of good reviews......Any reason why they are not recommended by anyone here? Or has anyone heard any good things abt them or have used them.

Boston is one of my favorite companies out there. They make quality prouducts. I think the reason they arent recommended that much around here is because they are pretty pricey. If I wasnt broke I would definitely own some Boston stuff...if your looking into buying those rally components, go right ahead, you will not be disappointed...

Thanks...

I checked out the power ratings but they only gave a range of 20-275 watts....I even went online to check the PDF brochure but it was still the same ratings....What is the RMS like? any idea?

I am getting a Alpine amp and this are the ratings....for t he Alpine MRV-F340 4 channel amp.

.12V RMS Continuous Power 4ohm; Stereo (0.08% THD) 40Wx2 2ohm; Stereo (0.3% THD) 75x2 Bridged 4ohm; (0.3% THD) 150x1

•14.4V RMS Continuous Power 4ohm; Stereo (0.08% THD) 60Wx2 2ohm; Stereo (0.3% THD) 100x2 Bridged 4ohm; (0.3% THD) 200x1

Is this a good fit? judging from the ratings?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.