Anyone with experience with PYLE head units?

Because it is a very low quality product, ie: 'pyle of ****' just like Sony HU's and subwoofers.
Um, Sony's higher end headunits are pretty badass and very affordable. I picked one up with time alignment, huge equalizer, DSO 3d or some ****, had absolutely everything . Had it not get stolen out of my car I would probably still be using it.

Sort of like Lanzar's stuff is crap, but when you step up to the higher end opti series, its a whole 'nother ball park.

You are gonna buy that thing, not like it, and be stuck with it. Resale value on Pyle stuff is low. Just fall in line and get a Pioneer/Alpine/Kenwood/Eclipse.

I don't like Pyle because it just doesn't look like it will last a week.

DVD, VCD, CD, MP3 Player with Built-In Bluetooth and Remote for under $200 is a good deal, but its that cheap for a reason.

Be the guinea pig and be the 1st on this forum to try it out.

I don't "really want one", I'm just trying to find out exactly why everyone thinks they're so shitty. I don't want answers like "because they are", I want hands on experience of why they aren't any good.

I don't understand how something can be shitty if you just use it correctly and take care of it. What makes it shitty? That's all I'm trying to find out.

I've never tried a Pyle hu but I did have a Pyle amp back before the days of the internet when I didn't know any better. It was all show and no go. I'll never own a Pyle product again.

its like cheap for a reason. u get what u pay for and for car audio that is true. ok it will work good then it will stop and u will be out of what ever u spend for it thats what i think. i would say about 2 years ago i got a amp from them a 4 channel 400 watt amp i said to my self its only a 400 watt amp it cant be that bad. it was so bad i could not even use it at all. so to each is his own i guess u like the price. I say buy right the first time so u might have to save up a little longer but it will be worth it.

But that's an amp. I would never buy a Pyle amp or sub, but this is just an HU.
Just like nearly every hobby, people know what junk to stay away from just from experience.

If you really want to try it, then go ahead and get one, then post reviews, who knows, it may become the next forum boner.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I don't "really want one", I'm just trying to find out exactly why everyone thinks they're so shitty. I don't want answers like "because they are", I want hands on experience of why they aren't any good.
I don't understand how something can be shitty if you just use it correctly and take care of it. What makes it shitty? That's all I'm trying to find out.
You sound like you have one already. You read how people feel about them, and you are trying to justify buying one. Dude, you can go to any flea market in the world, and if you even look like you know what you doing the people won't try and sell you no Pyle ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.