AQhdc318 + AQ2200 in my 01 Jeep Grand Cherokee

i spent about 6-8hrs breaking in my sdc2.5s (i spend about 4-5hrs a week just on driving to work). So it took about a week for me counting all driving i did.

When breaking them in i kept the ssf pretty high (i think around 37-40hz) and gave them 3/4 of their rms set with a dmm.

For him he may have messed it up breaking it in. Really depends on how much you play it. I gave myself 3 weeks because I don't drive a lot.
fuckin hater

dude seriously but nah my breaking in process went perfect

btw i had patients when i went through the breaking in process and the breaking in process is really important cuz my friend with the hdc3 15 put it to full tilt like in less than a week and ended up fuckin it up.

for about 6 hours of PLAYING TIME dont play music with crazy bass lines just listen to music youd hear on the radio and just keep the bass to a min-to wear you hear a lil and the sub barely moves

i had a hdc315a and hdc318 and i noticed that the 18 didnt move as much. i dunno maybe the suspension was stiffer
omg THANK YOU!

remember in my previous vids i was trying to explain that the 15 moves more than the 18 and all that shit

no one believed me even when DJ himself said so

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.