arc audio?

I work at a store that is one of the larger ARC dealers in the midwest. The store is SoundSational Audio & Video in Indianapolis, Indiana. If you don't have a dealer in your area, I can sell to you. I would need to get authorization from ARC first, but that shouldn't be a problem. We do have both of those Signature Edition amps in stock at the current time. The store number is 317-875-8863.

Thanks,

Kevin w/SoundSational

i'm looking to get the ARC SE4200 and the SE4000... problem is i have no arc audio dealers near me. i contacted arc about it 2 weeks ago and their distributor still hasn't contacted me. any dealers here?
Look at woofersetc.com, they carry arc audio

I work at a store that is one of the larger ARC dealers in the midwest. The store is SoundSational Audio & Video in Indianapolis, Indiana. If you don't have a dealer in your area, I can sell to you. I would need to get authorization from ARC first, but that shouldn't be a problem. We do have both of those Signature Edition amps in stock at the current time. The store number is 317-875-8863.Thanks,

Kevin w/SoundSational
and I believe this is against the rules

Woofers etc is absolutely NOT an authorized ARC Audio dealer! In fact, if you go to ARC Audios website--they specifically list that company as not being a dealer and recommend against any transactions with them. (look under non-authorized dealers).

If I violated any rules, I apologize. The O.P. has asked if there was anyone on the board that was an authorized ARC Audio dealer. I simply answered the question by letting him know that I worked for an authorized dealer of that product line. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

As said before, They do not Carry Arc, They claim to But if they have any stock they got it sideways and it WILL not have any warrenty At all.

Living Legends ( 99.8 mi.)

60 Jacobs St.

Franklin , NC 28734

828-349-0224

Website

Map: Click here for a Map

I would just drive up to Franklin to get what you need. It is a nice ride up 441.

Greetings from the world of Arc Audio.....

For the record.....

Woofersetc.com never has, and never will be an authorized dealer in any way!!! Also we have had people try to order product via wooferetc and they have been found to be calling our current dealers to purchase product to fill hte orders... and unsuccessfully....

Please review the direct statements below from our website...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNAUTHORIZED DEALERS

ARC AUDIO DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANY FORM OF ONLINE SALES!!!! THERE IS NO AUTHORIZED ONLINE RETAILERS FOR ARC AUDIO OF ANY KIND!!!!!

In our continued commitments to our customers and dealers alike Arc Audio does not have ANY authorized online or internet retailers!

Arc Audio does not authorize the purchase of any Arc Audio brand of speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers or processors from ANY online retail or EBay store. Products not purchased through an Arc Audio authorized brick and mortar store front location will not be covered by Arc Audio under warranty and will not be repaired or replaced without applicable charges to the customer. Just because a website or EBay auction has product on their site or they say they are authorized does not mean they are an authorized Arc Audio Dealer.

Arc Audio recommends that consumers ALWAYS make their car audio purchases through authorized retailers so they may receive a full factory warranty and have access to knowledgeable and experienced industry professionals who specialize in the products they are purchasing for their vehicle.

Here is the Arc Audio Black List, If you purchase products from any of the websites below rest assured you are buying from a unauthorized location and you will not have a genuine Arc Audio warranty or factory support for your product. Also note just because you don’t see a particular name on the list doesn’t mean they are authorized, because they are not.

INTERNET BLACKLIST - Sites Claiming to be Authorized!!

ACARAUDIO.COM

SONICELECTRONICS.COM

INDOAUDIO.COM

Ebay.com

WOOFERS ETC.

EBAY SELLER BLACKLIST

Indo Audio

Gen-X Stuff (aka pd071)

Sonic Electronics Store

Goodbitter

Monkeytoy999

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is no authorized dealers within 75 miles of your location may contact another authorized dealer and the "Authorized Dealer" on a case by case basis may contact us to make arrangements to sell outisde of their protected territory for a one time sale. This may only be done with authorization from myself, Our VP or Sales or our national sales manager in order for that "Authorized Dealer" to not be in breach of their contract and sales agreement.....

I hope this clears things up...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif:beathors://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif:beathors:

6spdcoupe on here is an authorized arc dealer. Great guy to deal with, and he also sells many other high-end lines (Rainbow, Hertz, I think Audison, tons of stuff). I bought my Rainbow tweeters from him, and couldn't be happier with the transaction. I doubt you'll find a fairer price from any other dealer.

6spdcoupe on here is an authorized arc dealer. Great guy to deal with, and he also sells many other high-end lines (Rainbow, Hertz, I think Audison, tons of stuff). I bought my Rainbow tweeters from him, and couldn't be happier with the transaction. I doubt you'll find a fairer price from any other dealer.

Once again..... Online purchases are against company policy and cannot be done via any dealer if there is another dealer within 75 miles of your location and without direct autorization or Arc Audio Inc. If the purchase is made outside of this criteria it will not be covered under our new products warranty policies or supported by our network of authorized dealers..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Also Brian at Soundsational is one of our top dealers in that region.....and an authorized dealer!!!

Once again..... Online purchases are against company policy and cannot be done via any dealer if there is another dealer within 75 miles of your location and without direct autorization or Arc Audio Inc. If the purchase is made outside of this criteria it will not be covered under our new products warranty policies or supported by our network of authorized dealers..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Also Brian at Soundsational is one of our top dealers in that region.....and an authorized dealer!!!
6spdcoupe has done TONS of business on this forum. And I've never heard of a problem. I guarantee that he wouldn't do anything that would jeopordize warranty coverage.

6spdcoupe has done TONS of business on this forum. And I've never heard of a problem. I guarantee that he wouldn't do anything that would jeopordize warranty coverage.

Tons of business on this forum..... REALLY!!!! Thank you for confirming this for me, Ill notify our national and VP of Sales of this..... Thank you for informing me of this.. We stand by our polocies.... and selling on any forum is not considered authorized........ Please read the post above //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/typing.gif.fd7c44a94b6ea7a328969e3ae0e010f7.gif

Part of my job here is enforcing this policy..... and I stand by a zero tolerance way of life to protect our authorized dealers. I know it ***** and Im sure Don is just trying to help people out.... but rules are rules.. and the rules say...... its its online in any way.... its not authorized... which means no warranty.. Sorry...

So Insane, how do companies like Woofers get their hands on your stock?
Thats just it.... they dont have stock..... They mislead customers to thinking they have stock..... then when orders come in they call our dealers to try to get them to sell to them..... we have already caught 2 dealers doing this and terminated them for selling to woofers etc..... its called zero tollerance....

Tons of business on this forum..... REALLY!!!! Thank you for confirming this for me, Ill notify our national and VP of Sales of this..... Thank you for informing me of this.. We stand by our polocies.... and selling on any forum is not considered authorized........ Please read the post above //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/typing.gif.fd7c44a94b6ea7a328969e3ae0e010f7.gif
Part of my job here is enforcing this policy..... and I stand by a zero tolerance way of life to protect our authorized dealers. I know it ***** and Im sure Don is just trying to help people out.... but rules are rules.. and the rules say...... its its online in any way.... its not authorized... which means no warranty.. Sorry...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif

So it was not all right that your own dealer was offering to sell here on the forum (see SoundSational above)?

Or are you going to be selective in which dealer you punish?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.