arc audio?

Sorry about the misunderstanding guys. I just put two and two together and somehow came up a tad short of four.

Maybe a part of me just hoped that I could get Arc through Don sometime down the road because my local Arc dealers are a bunch of douchebags. Well, the owner is anyway.
It's all good bud, you were trying to help and I genuinely appreciate it. No offense taken on my end, in fact Im left flattered. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's all good bud, you were trying to help and I genuinely appreciate it. No offense taken on my end, in fact Im left flattered. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Just trying to send business to a guy I trust. Also, you have a PM in about a minute.

Regarding any product choice..... here is a quote from a forum that still reigns the wisest words ive heard in along time....
"i want you to understand the most important thing. these are my observations and opinions. thebest thing you can do is burn a cd of music you really know well. go to a shop or even a car audio show and play that cd in cars that have those amps and or at least the same series of am, and make a personal decision. otherwise you won't be able to truly appreciate the gear you by because it did not meet your goals but indirectly met ours instead. you have to live with it. not us , so put your audio happiness first. "

if most new and experienced enthusiest could follow that..... the industry would be a better place.....
Not to stay deviated off topic, but if the world worked that way, your company would never get off the ground. If nobody took a chance on trying a new product/brand, or listened to advice from other experienced users before purchasing, start-up companies in the industry would likely never get off the ground.
Not even top-notch shops with deep pockets can display but a small fraction of their products for sale in an actual vehicle installed for customers to listen to. In an ideal world those are indeed wise words. But we don't live in an ideal world.

I was considering buy an ARC KS900.6 frmo woofersetc.com (before I read this thread).

Funny thing is when I went to an ARC dealer 15 minutes away from me, his price worked out the same as woofersetc....taking into account taxes, shippng and duty.

Ended up buying locally and installing it myself.

No offense to any parties involved...suppliers or dealers...but it's all a bunch of ********. Get real. Car audio is like barley hanging on these days. If I call up and order 15 amps, who's going to seriously question that? Everyone wins...the manufacturer, the dealer, and the customer. The manufacturers fight hard to uphold their policies, but they are about as tight as $20 hooker. A day's end, you're left with a "don't ask, don't tell" policy, in reality.

Don's a good guy and I'm sure the other two are as well. They are honest business men trying to make a living in a struggling economy - not to mention a decaying market for "high end" car audio equipment.

Woofer's Etc is probably 4-5 different companies that transship their merchandise from a some dudes garage in LA. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif To some they are scum, to MANY OTHERS they are fine. As long as they keep selling, it's quite convenient for manufactures to turn a blind eye. After all, the products get out there and that's what's important.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.