At 1200.1

bmk6795
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: Audio Technix 1200.1

Item(s) Description/Condition: The amp is lnib. I bought it and am still running it, not a scratch on it. 9.5/10 just because its been taken out of the box, 100% functional. Have og box/manual/paperwork. Only getting rid of it because i want another ab vfl 4480. Only trade would be for a vfl 4480 + cash on my end obviously.

Price: 225 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: On me

Item Pictures:

Will get pics up as soon as i get home.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yeah i knew that but they are no longer for sale anywhere, and prior to the 200 dollar sale from changing names these amps were a touch over 300 bucks.
It ***** but that significantly lowers the value... world of caraudio for ya. People expect the lowest price they've ever seen on something all the time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.