• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Ok, I have a Rockford Fostgate stereo system. The other night, I was driving, and all the sound from my speakers went dead, the panel lighting turned off, and the clock defaulted to 12:00 AM, along with all my stations defaulting. Now, everytime I turn my car on, the clock defaults, and I still can not get any sound out of my speakers. Also, it won't eject the CD I had in it, it either says there is no CD, or gives me an error. Can I get any help?

Sounds like you might have some bare wiries touching in the back of your head unit, i had the same problem, and i fried my head unit, don't turn it on, disconnect the battery and re wire everything accordingly, this will prevent damage to the head unit, and save you the money on getting the head unit fixed. peace out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.