audio system for honda fit

teeforb
10+ year member

Hi,

i am looking to getting an upgrade sound system for my honda fit. I went to a audio shop and he recommended me the following.

high end budget

Amp

Focal fpp 4100 or Arc ks 125.4

rear speaker

focal 165 CA1 or hybrid M6I-2

front speaker

Focal 130A1 or hybrid U51-2

low end budget

Keenwood kac1502S amp

kenwood kfc1662s x 4

what do you guys think and what would you guy recommend?

thx

budget is around $1000 for speakers and amp. And i want something really nice with quality sounds. I would like some bass. However, i do not want to sacrifice the fit's rear space. Therefore, i must get the bass from the side panel speakers.

sorry guys, i was wondering if i can get some help here? Is the focal system any good? Would be it a significant upgrade from my stock system? Please advise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.