Audiobahn A8000t Protection Light

the only thing that is metal is that screw and the ring terminal touching the screw and ground cable. The thing the screw is sitting on is the plastic from the interior of the trunk.

Alright!!!!!! Thanks Everyone!!! The Subs work great now that i moved the ground! Im really happy now, but i dont think my neighbors will be! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Alright!!!!!! Thanks Everyone!!! The Subs work great now that i moved the ground! Im really happy now, but i dont think my neighbors will be! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
LOL..Man that great!Thats really a pretty good amp,fan cooled also:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.