Autoek Mean Machine 4000.1d( Beast of an Amp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevy Blazin'
10+ year member

Chevy Blazin'
US
Item(s) for Sale:

Autotek Mean Machine 4000.1d(Beast Of An Amp)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

MECHANICALLY A VERY SOLID AMP AND COSMETICS IS IN GOOD SHAPE.

THIS AMP NEVER SEEN UNDER 13.7 VOLTS AND WAS RAN ON 2 KINETIC 2400 BATTERIES. WAS PUSHING 2 PIONEER SPL 12'S WITH NO PROBLEMS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLZ FEEL FREE TO ASK.

Specs:

2 X 900 RMS @ 4 Ohms

2 X 1400 RMS @ 2 Ohms

2 X 2000 RMS @ 1 Ohm

1 X 4000 RMS @ 2 Ohms

Price:

$500

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ship is on the buyer

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Looking for anything in particular for trade? Have all sorts of stuff. Old school Lanzar amps, PPi Art Series Ax400, some CDT 3" midranges and some other misc items.

Looking for anything in particular for trade? Have all sorts of stuff. Old school Lanzar amps, PPi Art Series Ax400, some CDT 3" midranges and some other misc items.
pm'd answered

Man........this is such a good deal. Wish I had money and needed 2ohm power....best power per dollar for sale right now is easily this bad boy at 450...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...