B Quiet Extreme or Dynamat Extreme?

Maglite
10+ year member

It comes in Black
I'm looking for a good product to put inside my car before I put the interior back in.

The B Quiet Extreme looks like it can be had for a good price.

Is the BQuiet a good product or should I save up for some Dynamat Xtreme?

How closes are they to each other?

Looking for advise

Thanks

i have used dynamat its kinda pricey but works well .

ocs sells it at a good price usually

i have heard bad about bquiet but you know how the webz are if they dont use it it must **** so take it with a big grain of salt.

anything is better than nothing so cheap is not bad if it works

just stay away from peel n seal lolz

i have used dynamat its kinda pricey but works well .ocs sells it at a good price usually

i have heard bad about bquiet but you know how the webz are if they dont use it it must **** so take it with a big grain of salt.

anything is better than nothing so cheap is not bad if it works

just stay away from peel n seal lolz
Thanks......Who is OCS?

I'm looking for a good product to put inside my car before I put the interior back in.
The B Quiet Extreme looks like it can be had for a good price.

Is the BQuiet a good product or should I save up for some Dynamat Xtreme?

How closes are they to each other?

Looking for advise

Thanks
DAMPLIFIER PRO

Out of Dynamat Extreme and B-quiet, dE is a much better product

The adhesive is designed to be used in a car (not on a roof like b-quiet, which is roofing tape resold as a vibration damper)

The foil on DE is twice as thick as the foil on BQ, which is a huge benifit. HUGE!

4 mil foil compared to 2 mil foil is going to do a much better job damping.

Dynamat extreme is better in every way, except price.

ANT

Out of Dynamat Extreme and B-quiet, dE is a much better productThe adhesive is designed to be used in a car (not on a roof like b-quiet, which is roofing tape resold as a vibration damper)

The foil on DE is twice as thick as the foil on BQ, which is a huge benifit. HUGE!

ANT
KUDOS ANT U DA MAN DUDE !!!

he is the competition to dynamat and yet still honest!!!

dynamat or second skin are both awesome

ocs= http://www.onlinecarstereo.com

Out of Dynamat Extreme and B-quiet, dE is a much better productThe adhesive is designed to be used in a car (not on a roof like b-quiet, which is roofing tape resold as a vibration damper)

ANT
Thank you for your honest straightforward review.

Dynamat Extreme for sure. I've even tried the Damp Pro like mentioned and would rather use Dynamat Extreme. I have used and installed probably 30+ bulk kits of Dynamat Extreme without any problems or loss of quality and I won one small kit of Damplifier Pro from a Db Drag show I went to a few months back. The Damp. Pro had voids in the material all over causing it to have LOTS of air bubbles underneath. Needless to say I'll never buy it.

All Ill ever used he Dynamat, at least as long as my boy works @ Best Buy and I get it for less then 1/2 price!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Four door kits for $160 FTmfW....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.