Bass competition cd songs

There are a few tracks that can be burned but not sure where..I haven't done it but seen a few other people talking about it... Look it up here they have a a few of them at http://carsound.com

Also do a search for bass mechanik (its spelled funny so dont know if I spelled it right.)

Mike

welcome to the forum!!!

I would firstly reccomend checking out some of the IASCA competition disc sets. They have some of the best bass/excursion/sweep tests available.

Also, it is worth looking into the THX sound tests- very,very impressive on the lower end.

Take it easy,

-zane

you can burn big bass songs from kazaa. it is just like napster but a whole lot better. just go to kazaa.com and download it then search under audio for bass songs or tracks, im not sure. i found a few there. a really good one is gone in sixty illegal bass mix, it is crucial on my simple system, i cant imagine on a good top of the line system. hope that helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.