Bass on a budget advice?

Participant count
  • Participant list

superquest
10+ year member

I want to put some bass in my son's 97 Toyota Avalon sedan for him. Need to keep the price at no more than $250 for the subs, mono amp, and amp wiring. My suggestion is a single 12" Kenwood KFC-W3013PS which holds 400 watts RMS and comes in a sealed box for $85 shipped. My mono amp to match up with sub I'm thinking is the Pioneer GM-D7500M which puts out 400 watts RMS at 2 ohms for $127 shipped. Both are brand new not refurbished. The 4 gauge amp wiring kit is The InstallBay AK4 which was rated a 4.4 out of 5 stars by 67 users for $30. Total price for a 400 watt RMS system $242. What do you guys think of the set up and can anyone find me a better set up for that price?

change the amp for an audio pipe aspm for about 120 or less vm innovations has them ,the amp kit is junk ,you can spend $10 more and get a better one from me ,shipped the sub is also not very good , but it is what it is

look for some subs here on the classifieds or even locally, i got a skar vvx 12 on here for $140 and bought a amp locally for $100, the amp im sure some one would be selling locally with their wires

look for some subs here on the classifieds or even locally, i got a skar vvx 12 on here for $140 and bought a amp locally for $100, the amp im sure some one would be selling locally with their wires
So that leaves a whopping $10 for an enclosure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.