• Thread starter <SilverTruk>
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
&

<SilverTruk>

I have Mtx thunder650d amp, i have a 2001 regular cab ford ranger. i was thinking of buying the mtx molded enclosure for it and dropping in like a sony xplod es 10" sub. would that be the best move for me to make?

Hmm...best quality at or less than $150. JL Audio 10W3.

You can get em for $129 at cbrstereo.com.

I haven't heard any sony sub but from my experience JL's perform excellent in a small sealed box. And at 130 bucks you can't beat em with a stick.

Check their website to see what car audio magazines have to say about em.

Originally posted by :I have Mtx thunder650d amp, i have a 2001 regular cab ford ranger. i was thinking of buying the mtx molded enclosure for it and dropping in like a sony xplod es 10" sub. would that be the best move for me to make?
You could try Audiobahn subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.