Best bass cars? (trunk or hatch or wagon)

Why would a hatch beat a wagon? Wagon can fit a bigger box or more subs. Or do you just lose compression from the extra size of the inside?

As far as loudness goes, usually the smallest hatchback type car wins. CRX's, VW Golfs, pretty much any small hatchback. The hardest part about building a smaller car is finding/building an alternator to fit it. A local shop had a CRX about 12 years ago that was walled off in back with 10's......I could easily hear it a across a busy hwy + a few blocks away!

Wouldnt a blow throu into a single cab truck be pretty loud I want to give this a shot in my quad cab but i having trouble giving up the bed Maybe 4 18s this tax season

It does have, what appears to be a very clean set of Pontiac Rally wheels though. If they have all the beauty rings and center caps, the wheels are worth more than the entire car.
The car is 30 years old, and the wheels are mint/complete with full size spare, theyre not even polished yet. The bumper fillers are missing because they were plastic and cracked up, and i cant find anymore. Do you know where i can get some?

BTW the stripe goes across the whole car lol. Actually something stupid i did when i was 14, now im 22 but i dont mind it much, im going to eventually wash and paint it. I will likely never part with the car though, i love it.

an o5 or newer bodystyle mustang with the glass roof option get loud I did a 151.9 out of my 06 Saleen with a single 12...The new style Jeep Wrangler 2 doors get loud too...I've done a 152 with a single 12 in one and as high as a 156 with 4 10's...these are all stock setups...no wall

i had one crossfire 15 in my '83 regal trunk on a zed made boss amp back in the day and it would blur your vision. that trunk was nasty another trunk that was nasty was my '84 celebrity 4 door. it had 4 punch he 12's in it and the taillights would fall out from the bass. but most trunks are not very loud. my brother's old taurus seemed to just eat up any sound you put in there. i put a solo x 12 on 1500 watts in there and it sounded pretty lame.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.