Best Buy Zombies

Well I went there to check out some stuff I was going to buy else where, however they had a good deal so I figured what the heck, shoulda known better, as to best but a advertised price (even in the store) is just a suggestion as far as they are concerned.
I normally avoid that chit hole.

Best buy has now really made my chit list.
Should have just posted a budget and your needs and we could have gave you much better choices and you wouldn't have even needed to leave the house.

Haha. You're funny bud. I never said everything BB carried was shitty. And I know they have carried Alpine for a while. When did I say a.) the stuff they carry is shitty (even though most of the car audio is) or b.) the PDX amps were shitty? I was more, um, referring to their, for the most part, horrible installer track record, high prices compared to online stores and retarded customer service. Meh, whatever, I could care less about your situation or your job at BB. You're the one who ends up looking like a retard calling people out over the internet, and an even bigger retard when you make false accusations. Haha...g'night pal.

BTW, you think I could get some PDX amps from you on your discount?? Thanks...

One more thing, I'm really only going with the PDX amps because they are very efficient and take up a very small space, especially when stacked. Do you even know what an Audison is? I assure you they won't be carrying Audisons at BB anytime soon...or ever. JL maybe though; I'd give it another year or two. I could care less if Alpine is carried at BB. I remember when they first got Alpine, the fricken prices were higher than Crutchfield in some stores....uhh??

They are gonna sell for crack prices of course but...if i were to get them id get them at a store than online. However in ur situation, id just get them from there or a person on the forums.

First of all, there are reasons to go to Best Buy. For alot of us here on the forum, car audio is not one of them. I like to go there for the wide varaty of CD's at a good price. They do have some neat things in there.. Nice women too! The run of the mill joe who is just looking for a upgrade to their stock system is one thiing. The more serious car audio guys just kinda laugh at BB and especially the lack of knowledge they have. Just remeber BB does have its place.

Why exactly am i a moron? And ya if they pretty much sold it to u and u had the receipt i woulda just dipsetted.And i know they dont carry good gear there now but to u mister LaserRed38, i wouldnt talk **** about the **** they carry there cuz they're about to start carrying those PDX 4.100 and the 1.600, i dotn know but it looks like ur look9ng at buying some. Do u still think they are shitty cuz best buy is ognna sell them???????. So id rethink your attitude towards them and the gear YOU want before u talk. Im not tryign to be a dick or anything, I know most tf the **** we carry *****. I'm just sayin. This so called "chit hole" is about to carry soem amps you are strongly considering buying. Feburary 20th, you will see.
Yep, this is the BB company loyalty that I enjoy every time I step in their sacred doors //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Of course, id probably not be defending a company that is being investigated by countless state attorney's for fraud concerning their warranty policies.

The only time id go to bestbuy is on Black Friday (which i did) and if i got a gift card (which i got- although id appreciate cash instead ).

Anyway another reason i don like BestBuy coz they deal with HSBC.

I've had two BB gift cards...one I got for two Christmas's ago (2006) and another last Christmas (2007). I still haven't spent either one. But when I asked why he was shopping at BB, I really only meant for car audio. Everyone probably goes there for movies/other electronics. I also know of a way to buy an iPod there, and pretty much not have to pay for another one ever again....And even the "run of the mill joe looking to upgrade his stock system" (such as my parents did) should look elsewhere. I've said it in other threads and I'll say it again. BB screwed up my dad's door panel on his F150 and after the 4th time of going in to management to complain, they finally paid for a new one. Years later the Pioneer HU he had installed broke when we took it out to add a iPod cable because they installed the mounting sleeve wrong. CC is another story as well. I had my first "system" installed there in my old beater, and they screwed up my dash; broke a bunch of the clips. I'm not saying that everyone that goes to a chain store to have work done will have similar results, I'm just telling my stories. When they were still around, Good Guys did the best work IMO and they also had the nicest customer service (the girl gave me her discount on my 9835...just because haha).

Why exactly am i a moron? And ya if they pretty much sold it to u and u had the receipt i woulda just dipsetted.And i know they dont carry good gear there now but to u mister LaserRed38, i wouldnt talk **** about the **** they carry there cuz they're about to start carrying those PDX 4.100 and the 1.600, i dotn know but it looks like ur look9ng at buying some. Do u still think they are shitty cuz best buy is ognna sell them???????. So id rethink your attitude towards them and the gear YOU want before u talk. Im not tryign to be a dick or anything, I know most tf the **** we carry *****. I'm just sayin. This so called "chit hole" is about to carry soem amps you are strongly considering buying. Feburary 20th, you will see.
how do you know? have they came up in RSS?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.