Best Crusin CD's

2 of my favourite songs that bump are: Big Tymers - Still Fly and; 2Pac and Outlawz - Letter To The President. Now if you like 2Pac, grab that song!

Originally posted by velma  

I have a few Paul Oakenfold CD's, his first 2 i think is all. and punk isnt bad.. i used to HATE Techno until my friend dragged me to a party and now i enjoy it... you just have to give it a chance man... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Amen sister:cool:

Paul O's older stuff is cool. If you've seen him spin recently, I think he's really gone downhill:( I listen to prog probably 90% of the time, Some really good newer cd's: Renaissance Revelation(nick warren& danny howles)

NuBreed (lee burridge)

NuBreed (sander klindenburg)

GU (deep dish) moscow

GU (dave seaman) melborne

Sorry, gotta go but theres a few good ones

Hey Man Here are some of the hardest hittin songs out there.

Three Six Mafia - Late Night Tip

Outkast - Rosa Parks

St.Lunatics - Boom D Boom and Boughetto

Bass 305 - Test Ultimate Car Audio Software

Silk The Shocker - Run

Wolfpac - Gangsta Bounce

Juvenile - Set It Off

Ludacris - Ho

Shaggy - Hot Shot

Method Man and Redman - Da Rockwilder

Akinyele - Put It In My Mouth

All of those are some of the hardest hitting songs. Most Rap and Techno hit hard but the hardest are obviously Bass Tests.

If anyone wants to chat or wants some more songs that pound my AOL Im handle is truplaya170 , I also have msn messenger my email addy is truplaya170@hotmail.com

yeah i didn't think the new nelly would be all that great but i'm sure i will buy it on tuesday when it comes out. oh and for techno if you haven't yet you gotta listen to Darude's the sandstorm cd. song #8 or #9 has this AWESOME bass wave note that is just a bad a@@ note and feels really good if you have subs that can hit good and low. the girls really love it:)

keep it thumpin,

adam

if you want something that bumps, look for Dj Magic Mike or Techmaster PEB. They make those bass tracks, not much of songs, but if you wanna bump like crazy, there they are.

My musical tastes are quite different from yours, but I have some suggestions that you may want to look into.

Herbie Hancock - "Thrust" (Follow-up album to Headhunters)

song to get on MP3 - "Palm Grease"

Early Jazz-Funk/Fusion, late 70s I believe

The Philadelphia Experiment - "The Philadelphia Experiment"

Song to get on MP3 - "Ain't it the truth"

Jazz/Hip-Hop 2001

Marcus Miller - "M2" (M squared)

Song to get on MP3 - "Burning Down the House" (yes, it's the one you remember, redone by a jazz bassist)

This one is very produced, a little too much for my tastes, but I think you guys will enjoy it.

Have a nice day

-Shea

If any of you hate hate Emenem like me then you will love this song. Just search for it in Kazaa or whatever file sharing program you use.

Anticon - Eyedea - Freestyle (Eminem Diss

It hits pretty hard I guess. The important thing is that it hates of Emenem.

you show me a better person other than Nas as far as flow goes for now in rap i will say eminem ***** but there isn't anyone better. all of you who like budacris can get a sense of rap, ludacris was good until word of mouf came out or however it's spelt. anyway not to hate on everyone out there i just say eminem is a better rapper than anyone out there excluding nas and dre that is alive right now, pac and biggie are better but they aren't around anymore so oh well. and once again all opinion here.

keep it thumpin,

adam

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer you show me a better person other than Nas as far as flow goes for now in rap i will say eminem ***** but there isn't anyone better. all of you who like budacris can get a sense of rap, ludacris was good until word of mouf came out or however it's spelt. anyway not to hate on everyone out there i just say eminem is a better rapper than anyone out there excluding nas and dre that is alive right now, pac and biggie are better but they aren't around anymore so oh well. and once again all opinion here.

keep it thumpin,

adam
Yeah...um... I am sorta going to have go ahead and...disagree with you on that one... (Office Space)

Please do realize there are much more than the 30 rappers you hear on the radio. Mainstream music in general does ****. With rap escpecially. I don't listen to most of the music they play on the radio. Ludacris is dope, but I realize that the underground flows is where its all at. I listen to too many to name right now. I am just here to say Emenem has no flow. He is whiny trailer trash. Its best to leave rappin to those it belongs to. Check out some real rap then I will listen to your opinion.

Nelly- Nellyville is the best **** cd out there , country grammar close 2nd

Ja Rule- Venni Vetti Vicci (his new stuff is trash)

Xzibit -Restless

Snoop- doggystyle

St. Lunatics- Free City

Eminem- the eminem show

sublime- love is what i got

ALi- heavy starch

Jay z blueprint 2 (its ridiculous

for one, nas is a great A$$ rapper. two, EMINEM Does not **** people. YOu don't like his music, then just shutup and don't start dissing him. I live here in michigan and regardless of what you say about eminem, hes the best rapper thats hit the industry since nas. Yeah he did get big when dre signed him, but truthfully, hes the best freestyle rapper ive ever seen. Another good rapper is Fabolous, hes got some good bass to his songs and he flows pretty good with his ghetto slang!!!!!! Just remember not to diss artists bc of the music they put out, don't listen to it, and everyone will be happy then. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.