best single 15 for my setup? 4cubic foot box ported at 32 hz, 2007 ford focus hatch

Can anyone give me any adivce on a subwoofer i should get? i got a 2000 watt rms amp at 1 ohm, box already built (4ft^3 ported at 32hz) going in a 2007 ford focus hatchback (zx5). thinking about getting the soundstream t5.152, power acoustik bamf-152, or the power acoustik mofo15. goal is mainly spl, want to make my car flex apart;) any suggestions?

thanks

My opinion would be to not purchase any of the subs you mentioned. What amp do yo have exactly and how much money do you wish to spend on the sub?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks problem is i live in canada
about 240-250 after shipping and import charges to canada

American Bass XFL1222 12" Woofer 2000W Max 2 Ohm DVC | eBay

Stronger motor, stronger voice coil stronger everything than the mofo can ever hope of. The mofo is only capable of handling 600-750 watts rms. Their 1700 rms rating is flat out lie. The 2.5 inch voice coil is weak, the motor is low quality (meaning super weak) and inefficient as in its not a sub thats not capable of any real loud SPL. No one in their right minds use them in competitions.

The XFL will laugh at your amp as long as you keep the power and signal clean.

about 240-250 after shipping and import charges to canadaAmerican Bass XFL1222 12" Woofer 2000W Max 2 Ohm DVC | eBay

Stronger motor, stronger voice coil stronger everything than the mofo can ever hope of. The mofo is only capable of handling 600-750 watts rms. Their 1700 rms rating is flat out lie. The 2.5 inch voice coil is weak, the motor is low quality (meaning super weak) and inefficient as in its not a sub thats not capable of any real loud SPL. No one in their right minds use them in competitions.

The XFL will laugh at your amp as long as you keep the power and signal clean.
This is probably going to be the best bang for your buck unless you get something used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.