Best Speakers All Around

tehrichie
10+ year member

Ill
What are the best surround speakers for sound quality to put in all around a Chevy Blazer. Cost doesn't matter, just state what are the best on the market right now. Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

it's hard to really determine what's a good all around speakers. But if you want the help then you have to be more specific in what you want from your sound system.

I always recommend people to go active though

ok well really im going for sound quality i would like nice clean highs and clean mid bass i got the lows covered im just missing some midbass with what i got now cost is not an issue on these speakers just the best ones that sound the best is what i would like

Its kin of hard to do. My best advice is to go ouy to local sound shops & do a little research. If $$$ isn't a problem then go with Morel, Hertz, Boston Acoustics.

I got my own shop going at the moment, but I was just wondering what opinions were about this subject. We hear it time to time, but I knew I could rely on you guys for some solid answers

Where is your shop located?

Stuff I've heard in stores that sounded good: Boston Pros & Focal K2P's. Lots of good stuff out there, but hard to demo locally most of the time...

The Focal Utopia Be sets are probably going to be the best sound you will get. I have yet to hear a set of speakers that beat out my Utopia Be's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.