Best SQ Sub?

Wasn't talking about Nick himself, but forum members who have never heard it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
But i get your point
Yeah I got ya...was kinda being a smart ass a bit. But yeah, I think many people just ride the forum boner (which is good for him lol) but I'm switching not on owner loyalty (i've never owned one) but on people loyalty. The people that I really respect on here and I know have a real good idea of what is going on are backing these.

Plus the price is just too good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah I got ya...was kinda being a smart ass a bit. But yeah, I think many people just ride the forum boner (which is good for him lol) but I'm switching not on owner loyalty (i've never owned one) but on people loyalty. The people that I really respect on here and I know have a real good idea of what is going on are backing these.
Plus the price is just too good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I knew it!!! You ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

But yea, S.I has a good representation of themselves here so I don't see a problem with them getting business as far as loyalty goes. And yes, the prices are really too good to pass up

I'm guessing he has tried it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Also, people don't want to face buyers remorse. You will back something up (most people now) even if it isn't exactly what you thought because you don't want to admit to making a mistake.

But to answer your question, I'm going with the sub will be good because Electrodynamic said so. I would actually put my money behind someone I trust before any number of ads you will see. I haven't heard the BM's, and I'm ready to buy now. All based on one person saying "these will be great"

Now lets get these subs done and get the BM's going GEESH
The old BMs sound amazing, plus they are loud little fuckers, lol.

yea, or you can ask around to see how others build it to see how they have liked their boxes

that explains your s/n
names got nothing to do with meade //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif.....i was jk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif for all the slower people that need to be told //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I like the arc audio flatline, gets loud and sounds great just as good as a idmax. My all time favorite and I still have 6 bnib ones is the old Diamond Audio macdaddies best sub ever built imo.

Back to the original question, I would agree with the recommendation of the ARC Audio Flatlines. Made in the U.S. and not only loud, but this hit really hard! If you want to get even better sound quality speakers, go with the Focal K2P 13" subs. They are probably one of the best sounding "sound q" subs I have ever heard. They are very similar in sound to most high end "home" subs however, in the fact that the bass is definately more subdued. The K2P's are also a little pricey at $1,199/each retail.

I have IDQ's, XXX's and PPI Pro's... Id rather have Velodynes for all out SQ.
Velodyne has made Caraudio subs? I never knew that I have a velodyne DPS 10 in my house but never know they made car audio subs. Learn something new everyday

I plan on buying one when they come out I have no doubt they sound great , but its just funny how nobody has heard them and is saying this. I have faith you have not lied about the sq of this sub and can't wait for it (like the shallow mounting depth).
me too

that's all fine and dandy, but cars can be based on just looks alone, while subs are...for the most part, not the same way. So my question would be the same as everyone else's "how do you know it's good if you have never tried it?" and "why is the old bad if you've never used the new?"
Well I guess you should ask the gentleman your quoting as its his product that is in question.

Get some Revos they sound good and get loud, you get the best of both worlds!
TC 5200 walks over the Revo....5400>5200.

Anticipation of an up coming boner.
Yes indeed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

that's all fine and dandy, but cars can be based on just looks alone, while subs are...for the most part, not the same way. So my question would be the same as everyone else's "how do you know it's good if you have never tried it?" and "why is the old bad if you've never used the new?"
Because everyone thinks that just because one person on this forum, who may be considered popular and/or knowledeable, then it MUST have the same results for everyone else. And then since many people say it's good, BASED ON HEARSAY, they continue to recommend it based on hearsay. It's a pattern that continues to trickle down.

Too many people make judgements on equipment they HAVEN'T used and it won't stop. Also, what works well for one may not work as good for the other, and vice versa. A lot of boner equipment here is because one person raves about, then another hears about it, and praises it and recommends it, yet that person actually never has used the equipment.

I don't give out recommendations of subs I haven't used, unless I state that I haven't used it, or heard it, and I state whether I heard it in another setup or my own, and I give details so people have a general idea what to expect.

TC 5200 walks over the Revo....5400>5200.

Yes indeed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Because everyone thinks that just because one person on this forum, who may be considered popular and/or knowledeable, then it MUST have the same results for everyone else. And then since many people say it's good, BASED ON HEARSAY, they continue to recommend it based on hearsay. It's a pattern that continues to trickle down.

Too many people make judgements on equipment they HAVEN'T used and it won't stop. Also, what works well for one may not work as good for the other, and vice versa. A lot of boner equipment here is because one person raves about, then another hears about it, and praises it and recommends it, yet that person actually never has used the equipment.

I don't give out recommendations of subs I haven't used, unless I state that I haven't used it, or heard it, and I state whether I heard it in another setup or my own, and I give details so people have a general idea what to expect.
The Revo can be found for around $400 new. How much is the 5200? and the 5200 is more geared for SPL the SQ

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.