big fat stuff

Originally posted by burton56911:2 questions

Can you hook more than 1 amp up to a sub??
Depending on the sub yes you can.

Can you bridge the front right channel and rear right channel on an amp or do they both have to be either front or back in order to bridge?

Also dependant on the amp. But most amps can only have the front channels or the rear channels bridged.

It may be possible if you run both amps in series with the sub i.e. (pos.+ of first amp to pos.+ of sub./ neg.- of first amp to pos.+ of second amp/ neg.- of second amp to neg.- sub.) Seems to me like it might work, however I have never heard of anyone trying to do it. If the other guy that responded saw mutiple amps to a coil, like he said 4 amps to two coils, then that is the only way I can see it possible. Keep checking to see if my theory works, or try yourself at your own risk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.