Bluetooth Blues (iPhone vs Premier HU)

Participant count
  • Participant list

RebelDogg
10+ year member

Badd Dogg
Does anyone know of any issues with the p980bt using Bluetooth?

I had issues with my old Blackjack II (and other phones I've connected) but was usually able to get them working and auto-connecting.

I just got an iPhone 4s and can NOT get auto-connect to work. I can connect to the head manually but am having some strange issues that every time I try to type in here I realize it's going to be a long and confusing post...

The head and phone are inconsistent about seeing each other when connecting manually. Auto-connect often doesn't even try (the bluetooth LED on the HU never blinks, indicating search) and when it does it never finds the iPhone.

Using Siri (voice recognition) on the iPhone while listening to bluetooth audio results in a disconnect and the head acts like I'm either dialing a call or talking. But I DID get it to work ONCE. So it's possible...

If anyone knows anything or can link me to something I'd appreciate it. I feel like I've tried everything (except resetting the HU... about to try it) but I don't even know for sure if it's the phone or the head. I've read about people having BT trouble with this head AND with this phone, separately... so I may just be boned...

...iBone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/slap.gif.87520e8ca8e90076ac30e777c0de5331.gif...

Sorry...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.