bose speaker wiring...question

Participant count
  • Participant list

slikrider20
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Nebraska
well my camaro has bose speakers, so in order for my aftermarket hu to play through them right, i had to go buy this scosche fai-3a interface thing, now i looked at it for awhile, and i'm about lost where it goes. does it go between the hu and the harness? or... between the speakers and the harness...its kinda confusing to me, never had to deal with this thing before..

Meh i installed the thing, and i thought i did it all right, but still....i'm getting sound from all speakers on radio...but when i try to play a cd, now sound what so ever. it is so weird.

switch thw two blue wires. you wired the power antenna wire to the amp turn on. there is a specific wire for amp turn on.

thus explaining why your bose amp only turns on when the radio is on..

forget it, you were right, i had to wire the blue to the blue-white wire. thats the only thing stopping it from working. just got back from home depot now i gotta just make a box and my sys will be probably close to done.

forget it, you were right, i had to wire the blue to the blue-white wire. thats the only thing stopping it from working. just got back from home depot now i gotta just make a box and my sys will be probably close to done.

lol, nice.

Make sure to post pictures when your done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.