Box for Lethal Injection 12

Participant count
  • Participant list
Nice!
Did you decide on what if anything you were going to do to support/protect the ports outside the box
Well, that Loctite I used around the ports internally is doing a heck of a job holding those ports in place. As far as outside, I got some clear loctite that I plan to run around the ports as the exit the box. The vertical brace inside is attached to the ports with loctite as well and they won’t budge at all. I applied a nice amount of pressure and those ports will not move. Once the box is instaLed with the ports behind my driver seat, it’s a done deal. They are really sturdy!

Nice!
Did you decide on what if anything you were going to do to support/protect the ports outside the box
8B447505-A966-4648-A415-5EADAF4A0D75.jpeg
247BEEFD-51F8-4B5B-9F91-23842B5C743B.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...