How to design my box

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mr FaceCaser

CarAudio.com Regular
So I was wondering what would yall use to design your box. I just don't wanna do black carpet or black bedliner paint bc to me I want something different that stands out and that not everyone else does. What are some options you guys have/would/and or just seen that look really cool.

I saw someone cover the baffle face on a dual clamshell wall with a crazy disco ball Formica a long time ago. That thing looked like a rolling party sitting still.
8 12s in a small Hyundai was insane in 1997.

The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search the internet for custom boxes that you like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...