budget audiophile speakers

GI
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
i'm looking for a company to use to deck my car out. i'd like to get 3 way but 2 way will work too. possibly keep it under 300 per set of components. i was lookign at rainbow (too pricy), cdt, oz, boston acoustics, polk and mb quart. any suguestions or reviews. thanks for the help.

The Rainbow SLC 265 and SLC 265 Kicks can both be had for within your budget, including shipping, from the dealers on here. But you said audiophile, so I guess you want something higher up the Rainbow line...

Budget speakers and Audiophile speakers really don't go in the same sentence.IMO

$300 will buy some dam* nice comps.

Hertz, Rainbow SLC, CDT HD series, Pioneer 720PRS, PG Ti Elite, MBQ all of these are with in you budget. Maybe even the Seas Lotus Perf. series . A 3-way with a $300 budget not sure that's going to happen probably but some cheap crappy 3-way together for that.IMO Just being honest.

Just look at the brands read the reviews do some searching and see which ones suit you the best. See if you can find some of them to listen to.

srry didnt even read the post i just saw the ava and needed to compliment you on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

I'd find a set on here. I've seen a set of the Rainbow Pro series going for around $200.

Do you even know what the PRO series are I would like to know? Please educate me.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

I really can't think of any high-end sound on a beer budget 3-ways offhand, but I usually don't look for 3-way systems anyway... it's hard enough to fit 2-way systems where i want them!

For a two-way on a budget, look at Precision Power 356cs.

If you are really serious about a three-way, I'd look at Rainbow... there are some guys around here that sell them... perhaps they can give you a good price... maybe someone here will chime in with a name or contact info. The 3-way Vanadium Cross Line looks good. I think a good sound quality low power 3-way is going to go for over $500 though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.