Budget Silverado inspired box build

Participant count
  • Participant list
After seeing the rear seat lift in the budget Silverado build, I've decided to lift mine and build a bigger box. Right now I'm at 1.96cubes after displacement, I'm hoping for around 2.5cubes after the seat lift. I'm running a single 12" kicker cvx down firing on the drivers side with a 4" aero port on the passenger side firing forwards. It sounds ok besides the obvious port noise on the low notes. When I do the seat lift and redo the box, where would be the best situation based port location? I see a few ext cab box builds with the port facing the passenger side. And should I go with a slot port or just 2 aero ports to alleviate the noise?

When using a port calculator and I tell it I'm using 2 ports, it gives the length. Is this total length or length for each port?
Each port. What calculator are you using? Gotta make sure to account in the space the port takes up or else the numbers will be all wrong.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.